17 November 2010

Introduction and history

My cook books, diaries and notebooks are stuffed with recipes on flyleaves, old envelopes, scraps of exercise book paper and post-it notes. A lot of them are revisions to other people's recipes; recipes I've adapted or copied but they all have one thing in common; I've cooked them at least once and enjoyed sharing and eating the resulting dishes. Most of them are good, plain wholesome everyday food. Nothing too fancy but occasionally, I'll surprise myself...........
My food images are taken as the food comes from the kitchen, no tricks, no fakery. They don't always work and those that do may need improving. All constructive criticism, questions and suggestions on how to improve my technique are welcomed. If you enjoy food, photography or both, join the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment